Thursday, February 6, 2014

Introducing Julieanna

Hello Everyone,

I find myself posting on Facebook these crazy things my children say and I also find myself saying crazy things to them when I am at the end of my rope. 

You want an example? Here's one for you: After doing everything to get them to clean up the playroom and finding them laying in the floor playing with the exact same toys I put up earlier, I often tell them "I am going to mail you to England!" (Why England? I don't really know why England it just sounds like a much better place to go then China or the zoo. Right?) 
Mina: "I think you need to be mailed to England!" 
Me: "Oh that would be a nice break. I could really use the time out."
Rosie: "Mommy I go with you. You no need go timeout by mommy self."
Me: under my breath "And that would be my punishment."
I would hope that most mother's can relate to this interaction. I mean really. This is my daily life. 

My oldest is full of crazy statements and questions. Here's a few from the past few months to get us started:


While watching Sesame Street. 
Mina- "This is the guy I like."
Me- Who? The count?"
Mina- "Yeah. He's just a little bit bad and I like that." (As she wiggles her eyebrows.)


"Rosie has something wet all over her pants and it stinks. I think it's melted poop. It is. It's melted poop and she is stinkin up the play room."


Dad: "Here let me finish breaking them (peanuts) up for you."
Mina: "Thanks Daddy! You're the best Daddy ever!!"
Dad: "Oh you're just sayin that."
Mina: "Yeah, I am just sayin that. Thanks for the peanut."


We are sitting in a parking lot waiting for Dad, Mina noticed a pet store.
Mina: "Mommy, I really want a small cat."
Me: "Mina you are allergic to cats."
Mina: "Well, can we get a small dog?"
Me: "Maybe when you and Rosie are older." 
Mina: "Can you write that on a piece of paper and sign it so I have it when I get older? I need to make sure I have evidence you said we can get one."


She keeps my on my toes.


Rosie is really just learning to really talk right now but my trouble with her is:

1. She LOVES, L-O-V-E-S, LOOOVES to be naked. Anytime, anywhere. Naked! NAKED!
2. She leaps before she looks. Often times giving me a heart attack.
3. She LOVES men almost as she loves being naked. And she would add "Totes Magoats" to this last statement.
She is a handfull as well!

Well here's to the crazy that is my life!

J



No comments:

Post a Comment