Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Potty Break

So it's been a little bit since I wrote but, as usual, there are crazy antics to tell. In fact, just this morning I had the adventure of going to the bathroom alone. Adventure? Yes! Adventure!
Here are the text messages I sent to Joanna and Amanda:

Ya'll I just said "I'm going to the potty and I don't need accompaniment!" and before the words were out of my mouth Rosalie was in the bathroom downstairs. So I looked at her and booked it up stairs like I was being chased by a wild animal. Seriously, can I potty in peace?!?"

And adding to my earlier statement, Rosalie just started knocking on the door and said "Ta-da! Mommy, Mommy-a, I found you. You need me."

And I came out and she is butt naked. 

My morning has only just begun. And I need a time out!

No comments:

Post a Comment